Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Online Resources

Some of these things have been mentioned previously, but I thought I'd condense them a bit.


PowerSheets from Lara Casey Shop are great for getting your goals in line. I purchased them and am going to start working on them this weekend. I have some goals that need some serious work.



Lara also has some printables and great backgrounds for your mobile devices here. She's also doing a Goal Setting series that I'm sure will be awesome. First post is here!

And, because I am now obsessed with Every Bitter Thing is Sweet, I plan on implementing the adoration for January. It's the first printable on that page. She's also doing a book club for the book which is downloadable on her site now!

There are also some great printables available at Emily Ley with everything from a daily planner to a daily devotional.

Ann Voskamp's site has a page of free tools and various printables. Memory verses, projects, gift tags.

Every Wednesday, Holley Gerth does a link up post called Coffee For Your Heart. I enjoy reading the posts each week.


No comments:

Post a Comment