Friday, June 14, 2013

InCourage-book club

http://www.incourage.me/category/bloom

And they update Facebook pretty regularly.

I have participated in a few of these and really like them. I don't always get to watch the videos, but I enjoy reading the dialogue and finding out about books I might not normally have heard about through the usual channels.

This month's book is called Bread and Wine and I'm curious to read it. I found out about Bloom through Angie Smith's blog (who I've already stated, her blog was pretty instrumental in helping me renew my faith) and her friend Jessica Turner who runs The Mom Creative. I will be blogging about my thoughts on this book as the book club goes on I think! Might also blog about other Christian books I am currently reading. I think it will be interesting because there are recipes interlaced within the book.



Also, this book, Beyond Ordinary: When a Good Marriage Just Isn't Good Enough is still free on Amazon. It's a very questionable and I can see being, highly controversial read but I am looking forward to reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment